Find results in...
kooky

Has anyone used Skinceuticals products?

Hi,

I was wondering if people have had experience with

Skinceuticals products and what their opinions were

on using them. Their products seem pretty pricey,

but a lot of top derms seem to recommend their

products, especially the topical Vitamin C.

Thanks,

Dan

I'm using the Phyto + gel right now for some pigemntation problems. I think what i like about the serum's and gel's that Skinceuticals offers is that they have as few ingredients in them as possible. I dont like putting a lot of chemicals on my face.

Overall, i would say they are pretty good with continious use over time.

how is the phyto gel working peter? does it have chamomile? i'm allergic to that.

I've used skinceuticals before and i really like their gels/serums (b5 hydrating gel)very light and didn't aggravate my skin

Chloe,

Here is the ingredient list:

Water, Thyme Extract, Arbutin Glycoside, Glycerin, Uva Ursi Extract, Kojic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumber Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoid Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Herbal Fragrance

Another thing i like is that the gel really calms my face down after i apply it. The downside is the price. Although, i have been using my 1 0z bottle for 3 months and i have used half of it.

I haven't used any of their products but my derm recommends their products as well; I've been thinking to get the b5 gel because he says it really protects your skin when your exercising and I work out almost every day... the price makes me a bit reluctant to buying them though. (haha, well I haven't actually asked how much it is, but everything my derm sells is pricey...)