Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am in my early-30s. I never suffered acne in my adolescents, in fact I had perfect skin. Starting in my mid 20's I started to break out, sometimes cystic, sometimes hormonal. It was so frustrating!

I went to dermatologists, tried different medicines, tried different products (proactiv-blaa!) but nothing helped.

About a year ago I quit my 6 - 8 can a day Diet Coke habit. Miraculously, my skin cleared up. I simply didn't have any zits. I went from having at least 1 pimple, usually a couple to seriously zero!

I didn't change anything except my Diet Coke consumption.

Wouldn't you know it, that I recently decided to drink Diet Coke again. I limited the soda to 2 cans a day. Guess what happened? You guessed it. My skin turned horrible again! So, I'm back on the D.C. wagon. I am pleased to say that I haven't had one break out in 10 days. I am acne free again!

I don't know if anybody else has found the same correlation. Maybe I have an allergy to aspartame. But I do know that if I don't drink Diet Coke I have clear beautiful skin.

Just a little tip I wanted to share!

yep, aspartame is bad for you. I haven't had a sip of soda in 6 years. Too bad I still break out. I am happy that has worked for you.