Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tinie11

smartphone applications to track regimen

Are there any iphone or computer applications anyone knows of that track acne severity along with perhaps stress level/diet/menstrual cycle? i know that there are a large amount of food trackers, so it seems like skin trackers should be easier to find as well... let me know what your methods are for keeping track of your flare ups, something with an option to take a picture of your skin on a given day would be cool too.

I use iPeriod on the iPhone. I think I paid 2$ for it or something. They have a menstrual cycle tracker (which I have to say is pretty accurate at predicting the day I'll get my period), ovulation tracker, fertilization tracker, etc... You can choose general things like the flow for the day and symptoms like: acne, anxiety, cramps, headaches, food cravings, tension, nausea, weight gain. All those things have a none, mild, medium, severe scale to plug in. You can also keep track of your weight and moods. I've been using it for well over a year now and it's very helpful. What I like the most about it is that I can back up my info, by plugging in my iPhone to to iTunes and it can back it up on my computer or it can email all my info to my account.

Check it out: http://www.winkpass.com/iperiod.html

http://itunes.apple.com/app/iperiod-ultima...d290231956?mt=8

Hope that helps!