Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok well today, I was at school. I am a 9th grader and I was in my Speech and Debate class.. then this kid that I sit next to (who I fucking hate the guts out of) is talking shit like he normally does, so in response I said hey is that cum on your face (he had a white spot on his cheek)..

then the fucker goes "well look at you you have white shit all over your face and it's all oozing out of your chin"... I swear to god I was gonna pound the fuck out of him but my friend stopped me...

By lunch I was over it, I had forgotten about it.. Then after lunch I go to my Physical Science class, me and my freind Don, pretty much look alike.. same hair/eyes, we pretty much look the same except he has more freckles then I do.. Almost everyday when we hang out together some will usually ask "are you guys twins?" but we arnt..

Ok so anyways I was in my PS class when me and my friend start a conversation with this girl in my class, did'nt take long before she said "hey you guys look like twins"..

She says "ya you guys have the same hair and eyes and stuff".. and then my friend goes "yeah.. but I don't have acne like he does"...

god that fucking pissed me off, I did'nt talk to him for the rest of the day and it made me think if he was realy my friend or not... anyways I just feel like shit.. I am always thinking about my face whenever I am around someone I am always wondering what they're thinking.. I've never had a girlfriend unless it was before my breakouts.. *sighs* I fucking hate people.. civilization and what it is coming to.. and it is enough to make me question whether life is even worth living or not... I am so fucking pissed...

so in response I said hey is that cum on your face (he had a white spot on his cheek)..

you gotta be kidding me.........you are questioning if life is even worth living because of that? get over it, your insult probably hurt him jsut as much as his hurt you....and as for your friends comment, i wouldnt think too much of it....he might not of known he was hurting you....many people dont see acne as a big problem, they just think its normal for some teens

just stop worrying about it so much bb_icon_cool.gif

what the fuck every thread on the forum is the same. and half of them are retarded to begin with... like this one for example...im not gonna gona give u my 2 cents...

what the fuck every thread on the forum is the same. and half of them are retarded to begin with... like this one for example...im not gonna gona give u my 2 cents...

Listen what you gonna do,find out where he lives and when he goes out of his house.Hide a baseball bat and a ski mask some meters away.Now do your business walking in that neighborhod and when its time he leaves the house go and get your stuff,beat the shit of him in an alley and hide the stuff where you hid it b4,wait a couple of days and go get your stuff back.

dude, i'm sure ur friend was just kidding. i wouldn't take it too hard. as for that kid in ur class, u should kick the sh*t out of him! biggrin.gif

i hate such crap. i get the "hey it's not so bad, at least u can walk and run normally" golden advice.

If my friend says,"At least my skin is much better than hers", I'd say ,"At least I don't get fat simply by breathing in air like her."

i get really pissed with such idiots. but they will get their retribution. it's all in the name of bad karma. laugh.gifbiggrin.gif

This kid today that I met on the floor who is fucking cool as hell asked me what that shit was on my chin. I wasn't too offeneded though because my chin is dry and he just goes is that from the weather and I'm like. I guess you can't even tell I have acne on my chin because of how dry it is. That didn't piss me off except made me realize how everyone stares at me. While we were eating we were talking about all these chicks we wanted to get with. I was like the girl next door to me is so fucking hot and he is like yeah but she has acne all over her face. He goes I would still fuck the shit out of her though. That made me realize that if you are a girl and you are pretty it don't matter if you have acne or not because your fucking hotness shines through. Too bad guys are fucked like me. mad.gif

I never really feel that acne can affect the overall picture of how good looking or 'hot' someone is - kinda see the two as seperate entities, if you know what i mean?

If you take into account such things as personality, body, facial composition, bone structure, hair style/condition, and dress sense you can see that complexion is only one of many attributes that compose 'attractiveness'; theres plenty of gorgeous people out there dealing with skin problems (see above poster as example... wink.gif )

yeah highschool is like that. you just gotta roll with the punches and defend yourself best you can. hopefully you'll clear up soon