Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laxgoalie22

Accutane and speed

So i do not have very severe nodular or cystic acne but am mostly struggling with very persistent pustules. Does accutane work faster in reducing this type of acne since it is not that severe? I generally do not mind redness caused by nonpustular acne but the pustular drives me nuts. thanks in advance

Mildly disappointed. I thought this thread would be about isotretinoin taken in combination with amphetamines.

Oh well.

My guess would be that you would see results faster, yes. I wonder if you'd still need to take a whole course, however, to guarantee that nothing would come back.

Mildly disappointed. I thought this thread would be about isotretinoin taken in combination with amphetamines.

Oh well.

My initial thoughts exactly. Haha

I have the same problem.

And before I started Oratane, I had a whole of one pimple on my face. But I had quite bad scarring. I usually have more pimples but that week I only had one. Anyway, the very first day I took my pill at night, woke up in the morning with five more pimples. And have been breaking out for the last two weeks. The first week was mainly those horrible pimples that come to a head and now they're just those plain Jane pimples that don't come to a head.

So I'm not sure that it'll work any faster. I think I'll continue to break out until closet to three months in. But I guess we'll see!