Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys i'm trying to make a toner consisting of bragg's apple cider vinegar, green tea, and aubreys organic aloe vera (liquid consistency, so i consider it a liquid) to fight my moderate acne, as well as reduce inflammation and redness. I have all the ingredients, but i'm unsure of the ratios I should use. If i wanted to make the toner in a 4oz bottle, so a 4 fl oz quantity, how much of each should I use? I'd appreciate the help, want to try this out tonight. thanks

Hey guys i'm trying to make a toner consisting of bragg's apple cider vinegar, green tea, and aubreys organic aloe vera (liquid consistency, so i consider it a liquid) to fight my moderate acne, as well as reduce inflammation and redness. I have all the ingredients, but i'm unsure of the ratios I should use. If i wanted to make the toner in a 4oz bottle, so a 4 fl oz quantity, how much of each should I use? I'd appreciate the help, want to try this out tonight. thanks

If you don't get the responses you are looking for here, you might check out a site called skincaretalk. They have a whole thread on DIY products and people seem very knowledgeable about ratios and formulas, how to get the pH at the right level, etc.