Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i m 16 and i would like to advice that i have been the case of delayed puberty.my doctor adviced me testosterone injections to kick the pubety,after the completition of the 6 moth duration course of thrapy,one month later i started acne with intense itching in the whole body.the pimples were small pink coloured spots which were almost on the whole body.the itching was so intense that it had reached to the unbearble level.i started the treatment and took almost all the medicines including antibiotics(all antibiotics),skin creams including benzoyl peroxide,and even tretinion(which though gave some relief and healed my acne and ends the itching to some entent),but no satisfactory outcome came.i then started to take retenoid ROACCUTANE(isotretinion) and completed my six month course at 20 mg per day.This gave a bit relief as the pimples started to heal.but again this even was not satisfying as the itch still used to be felt at my body.later on i then started HOMEOPATHIC TREATMENT for this problem and that helped me really a lot and almost my acne was cleared and itch had gone in almost 1 to 2 months permanently.so i would like to advice every teenager suffering from this type of problem to move towards homeopathic treatment as it is very beneficial in this case.because this is a complicated case and rarely found.most of the doctors keeps the patient on medicines like belair,fexet,cortisone,atarax e.t.c.so it is better to adopt homeopathic treatment as i m witness of getting best results in this complicated case of acne with itching.

good luck

bye