Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustChill

Touching your face

Im sure a lot of us are guilty of this. I constantly touch my face. Whether it's resting my hand on my face or just a nervous tick, im really bad at it, especially during class. It gets worse when im broken out because i try and cover the worse area with my hand.

I know this is bad because of the transfer of oils from my hands to my face, but i literally cant stop. Is there anything you guys do to make this better? Either tricks to stop doing it, or hand sanitizer, or anything you can put on your hands to ease the problem? I have a feeling this is one of the main causes of my breakouts as they always are worst where i rest my hand

Im sure a lot of us are guilty of this. I constantly touch my face. Whether it's resting my hand on my face or just a nervous tick, im really bad at it, especially during class. It gets worse when im broken out because i try and cover the worse area with my hand.

I know this is bad because of the transfer of oils from my hands to my face, but i literally cant stop. Is there anything you guys do to make this better? Either tricks to stop doing it, or hand sanitizer, or anything you can put on your hands to ease the problem? I have a feeling this is one of the main causes of my breakouts as they always are worst where i rest my hand

I have the same problem, especially when I my skin is clear like it is now, I cant stop touching it, I love the smooth feeling. And when your skins is clear you shouldn't be touching it haha. Try always keeping oil absorbing sheets around/in your hand, and keep them between your hand and face. Also for resting your head, just always force yourself move your hand back so your resting your head, on your hand but so your only touching where your hair is.