Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amy9

CelaBright?

Has anyone tried this? I couldn't find any adequate reviews that don't look sponsored, so I would love to know if anyone here has any experience with this product, and whether or not it's bullshit.

Thanks!

Edit: I should include the website - http://www.celabright.com/

and this is where I first heard about it - http://www.skin-lightener-reviews.com/#review

Desperate to banish those spots.

Edited by amy9

I dont know about celabright but when I went to that site skin-lightener-reviews.com I can tell for sure its just a fake marketing website to look like real reviews.

Has anyone tried this? I couldn't find any adequate reviews that don't look sponsored, so I would love to know if anyone here has any experience with this product, and whether or not it's bullshit.

Thanks!

Edit: I should include the website -

and this is where I first heard about it -

hi i just received my celabright today so i havent used it yet. i saw it online and they have a buy 2 get 1 free, i was looking for a skin lightener without paraben and hydroquinone so i came across celabright. i'll let u know maybe 2-3 wks whether its workin or not? its true though that the consumer reviews are very limited and they dont have a money back guarantee. however i was just desperate to get rid of acne scars so i ordered celabright. :)

Thanks!

hi i just received my celabright today so i havent used it yet. i saw it online and they have a buy 2 get 1 free, i was looking for a skin lightener without paraben and hydroquinone so i came across celabright. i'll let u know maybe 2-3 wks whether its workin or not? its true though that the consumer reviews are very limited and they dont have a money back guarantee. however i was just desperate to get rid of acne scars so i ordered celabright. :)

Thanks!

Hi:

I am very interested to find out how effective CelaBright is. I have a condition called adrenal hyperplasia and it has discolored my facial skin terribly. My face looks as if it's dirty. I have actually had people come up to me and try to wipe off a "dirty" spot on my face only to realize that's it's not dirt, it's the pigmentation of my skin. Total embarrassment on both our parts. I just want to crawl into a hole or wear a paper bag over my face. I've tried every makeup on the market and nothing covers it. I also heard that Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector is effective. Anyone tried that? It wasn't on the list on that questionable web site that reviewed lightening products so I'd like to hear from someone whose actually used it. Keep us up to date on your progress with CelaBright and I hope it works for both our sakes!!