Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

errrr im so pissed off. I have been using this cream in the morning called Prascion, its sulfur, sodium sulfacetamide, and has sun screens in it. I have been using it for a longgg time and its been perfect, my skin looks good and it even moisturizes. Well, I just opened the new prescription and is in a different bottle. When i applied it I found out they had *LANGUAGE* fucking added some kind of fragrance...WTF, im so pissed, why would you add something that could only irritate your skin or clog your pores?? If this new bullshit starts breaking me out im gonna be so angry....

oh cool... I just rechecked the ingredients and they added ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE..for those who don't know what that is...its one of the most pore clogging and skin irritating ingredients that can be put in a product...im livid right now, i think im going to send the company a angry email and trash the product....I cant beleive they would do that /cry :cry::xxx:

Welll I bet hardly any1 has looked at this, but im going to update anyways...i gave it about 2 weeks, and my skin definitely broke out more than it did. Its not too bad, iv been been getting these red, non inflamed clogged pores which I usually never get...I bet anything it has to do with isoprypyl mistrate and the new prascion formula. Well you know what I say to them...FUCK YOU COMPANY. I'm going to start a new morning regimen. i am just going to wash my face with Coral Kavi sulfur soap, and put cerave morning SPF lotion on. Hopefully that (along with epiduo at night) will do the trick. Im so pissed that they changed the formula though...I hope everybody stops buying it now errg

Welll I bet hardly any1 has looked at this, but im going to update anyways...i gave it about 2 weeks, and my skin definitely broke out more than it has been. Its not too bad, iv been been getting these red, non inflamed clogged pores which I usually never get ( currently have about 5 active ones, which is 5 more than i had lol)...I bet anything it has to do with isoprypyl mistrate and the new prascion formula. Well you know what I say to them...FUCK YOU COMPANY. I'm going to start a new morning regimen. i am just going to wash my face with Coral Kavi sulfur soap, and put cerave morning SPF lotion on. Hopefully that (along with epiduo at night) will do the trick. Im so pissed that they changed the formula though...I hope everybody stops buying it now errg

Update: I feel really bad for bashing this product. since my last post, 4/27 I have continued to use Prascon every morning...and my face looks amazing. It used to ball up, but it doesn't anymore. I am so sorry for doubting you pracsion! And i still highly recommend this product (even more than before the ingredient change!)

I just got prescribed Prascion, so I was quite worried when I started reading your posts. I'm glad there was a happy ending to the story. Your ranting was made all the more better with the image of the gladiator... it looked like he was quite angry with the Prascion folks.

Well, I guess ill update this bad boy one last time for future people searching about this. I stopped using Prascion a longgg time ago....probably a few weeks after I made that last post. Im 99% sure that the isopropyl myristate broke me out.....why would they ruin such a good product? So yeah, don't use anything with isopropyl myristate, it's bad stuff

Edited by Maximus Decimus Merideous