Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dont smoke reguarly or daily, a few times a year. But it seems it helps my anxiety and makes me relax with friends.

Not every time but once or twice. i have broken out with acne a few days after taking it.

Was this just a coincidence or do you think this is related??

This question is directed of course to people who are prone to acne, it wont have any effect on someone that really has had no history of this condition.

I dont smoke reguarly or daily, a few times a year. But it seems it helps my anxiety and makes me relax with friends.

Not every time but once or twice. i have broken out with acne a few days after taking it.

Was this just a coincidence or do you think this is related??

This question is directed of course to people who are prone to acne, it wont have any effect on someone that really has had no history of this condition.

i can't see how it can effect acne (although some people will insist that it causes it for them, which i am not doubting)

but how can a smoke which is inhaled into the lungs, which is then passed around the blood stream possibly clog a pore up and lead to an infection (aka a spot)

maybe being in smokey rooms might not help (although for the past month i've been working full time in a smokey pub, and not noticed any breakouts)

so all in all, it doesn't cause acne for me, but it /might/ for you (although i doubt it)