Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok so I just got off the phone with customer service with proactive. Seriously please what a bunch of idiots. I even talked to a office manager who sounded like she was seriously drunk or was woken up by the guy who told her i wanted to talk to her. No I am sorry, you feel this way about the product NADA. Told me it was my fault that I checked I agreed to the membership. Ok fine I looked all over for the agreement statement and couldn't find it. I guess what really pissed me off was if you go to the website no where NO WHERE does it say join our membership club buy proactive and we will charge you without telling you. IT NEEDS TO BE PLACED UP FRONT WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT. Now they have charged me for it. It's on its way here in the mail. Now that I have canceled my membership, I have to return it, pay to have it shipped back because if it gets lost in the mail they will not refund my money. So now I am left with postage to pay. I am very pissed that these two women would run this company like this. To use superstars to sell me this product and find out they run their businesses like shit.

The sad thing is I am having good progress with the product, and now I have to cancel it. I guess I will see if the kerns products are still on here. Bought from them 1 1/2 years ago and loved everything about it.

Girls (the good doctors) you have a good product why would you let your customer service people mess it up. Please make it more obvious about the membership.

Thanks Anna Monroe

Ok so I just got off the phone with customer service with proactive. Seriously please what a bunch of idiots. I even talked to a office manager who sounded like she was seriously drunk or was woken up by the guy who told her i wanted to talk to her. No I am sorry, you feel this way about the product NADA. Told me it was my fault that I checked I agreed to the membership. Ok fine I looked all over for the agreement statement and couldn't find it. I guess what really pissed me off was if you go to the website no where NO WHERE does it say join our membership club buy proactive and we will charge you without telling you. IT NEEDS TO BE PLACED UP FRONT WHERE PEOPLE CAN SEE IT. Now they have charged me for it. It's on its way here in the mail. Now that I have canceled my membership, I have to return it, pay to have it shipped back because if it gets lost in the mail they will not refund my money. So now I am left with postage to pay. I am very pissed that these two women would run this company like this. To use superstars to sell me this product and find out they run their businesses like shit.

The sad thing is I am having good progress with the product, and now I have to cancel it. I guess I will see if the kerns products are still on here. Bought from them 1 1/2 years ago and loved everything about it.

Girls (the good doctors) you have a good product why would you let your customer service people mess it up. Please make it more obvious about the membership.

Thanks Anna Monroe

trust me i got fed up with CS too :doubt: ... anyway if u liked the products i believe they sell them in malls in kiosks... at least the malls here in florida do... :) hope this helps???

The exact same thing happened to me, The customer service was horrible and they didn't tell me about that whole membership bullshit, So I had to pay to send back their shitty product. It didnt even work, only made my skin more irritated

I used proactive a long time ago (I quit when they switched to "new proactive" and jacked everything up). Every 3step has the membership thing, you have to be a smart consumer and watch what you sign; you got a "membership discount" the only way you can get that price is by having a membership otherwise you'd be paying retail (so its not really a scam your membership is your contribution to receive the discount). You can get them at the mall kiosks but their way more expensive. Most products are gonna try an hide that from you. I found the GR reps weren't the most "educated" individuals lol but they were always helpful to me, with changing cards, canceling memberships, and my package was never late. And at least they let you send it back for a refund, if you call back, are polite/respectful, and continue your membership I'm sure they'll credit your account for the shipping cost. And if your having progress why would you switch/why don't you need a new kit? maybe change your membership so you only get one every two months if you don't need that much? But if something is working good, whatever it is, don't mess it up. & hell if you express your disappointment, and how your bummed because its working for you - you can probably squeeze some free gifts out of them - I use to do this all the time refining masks/spfs/spot treatments/green tea/etc... the GR reps have leverage and want to keep you as a customer.

Edit: P.S. Dan's regimen probably has the same membership policy so do your homework before ordering.

gl

Edited by Acne Security

P.S. Dan's regimen probably has the same membership policy so do your homework before ordering.

gl

Nope. All of the Acne.org products are available as single items that you can order only when you need them, or as auto-ship kits (the products are priced the same, but you can get discounted shipping for joining their auto-shipping program), where it's made clear that you're signing up to have products charged and shipped to you on a schedule. And customers can cancel their auto-ship orders at any time with one click. Easy-peasy. ; )