Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was wondering if anyone has tried OWN acne products. I found them recently on the internet and decided to try the free trial. I'm hopeful, but I'd love to hear if anyone has had any success with them. Thanks.

Tried them and after two weeks couldn't take it anymore! They made me go from bad to MUCH worse. I just don't think SA has ever been effective for me. I was hoping this time OWN would have the right blend of ingredients, but no. It was horrible. Wish they'd come out with a non-medicated line of skincare that I could use in conjuncture with BP. Did you end up having success?

I just started trying them out two months ago, and I've gotten quite a bit better. I've tried mostly everything from Accutane to Proactiv. And Proactiv did work when I tried it, but my skin felt super dry and then after about a year, it stopped working because I think my skin got used to it or something. So I had to find something new to try. I wanted to try Own since they're all natural, and I wanted something less harsh than Proactiv. So, I don't know how well it will work in the long run, but for the past two months, it's been slowly getting better. I still get a little breakout, but not as much as I used to...but my skin feels way better - like, softer and moisturized. I think I'll run out the lotion before the face wash, so I wish the lotion bottle was a little bigger - but I do like the feel of the lotion and the consistency. Anyway, I think Own is looking good so far (fingers crossed!)...and it can't hurt to try it since it's all natural ingredients, it definitely hasn't made my skin any worse.