Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't Know how many of you live in a major city, but if you do than may I ask this? Why do you spend so much time in your house? because of acne right? Just get the hell out and ride the subway for God's sake. There are so many different people in this world. People with one arm, people with bad breath, buisness people, drug addicts, people with bad skin (many of these). you get it. The city is alive . you are a part of it. people are very interesting. i can understand if you don't want to see anyone you know. just go to a different part of town. get something to eat. start a conversation with that guy with one arm..... well you get it right.

p.s. there are MANY people in my city with skin problems, acne being one of the mildest

I agree. Its wierd, i live in a small city (60,000) and i feel like alot of people know me.

Im moving to the big city (state capitol) next week to live on my own and i look forward to it. Its like, people in the big city dont give a fuck about anyone, they are less likely to stare because they are concerned about themselves...

I like the anonymity..

I have lived here all my life and I see people come and go. i love sitting at the bar with old "wierd guys and talking to them. my friends think i'm fuckin nuts. sometimes i bring this dude brian around he's like 50 and looks like a guitar metal god. i love this guy , his friends are so fucked up. they are all war vets and shit. Now tell me why the hell might i want to go sit next to that chick that is all " sex in the city" I would rather watch Brian stick his finger in her Sour apple Martini and then touch her face.

now thats AMAZING

awwww cutie i forgot to insert proper smiley after that so u know im kidding biggrin.gifwink.gif not at all carry on laugh.gif

I just went to Toronto last week to visit my dad. It was so nice not having to worry about people staring at me.

If you mean accutane, I'm not taking it. I'm going to talk to my doctor about it on Friday though.

Good post Turnakit. It is liberating to go out and feel anonymous. Travelling is fantastic for that reason.

yeah, I'm in NYC and there are freaks aplenty. i can't stand "meatmarket" frat bars I love local places there's this one bar where i went to with my boyfriend. some 80 year old couple was playing pool that aftertoon and they were totally hammered...the old lady flirted with my boy friend> but that's cool she also had on a a weird black wig that made her look like roy orbison, if he were 80, took estrogen and liked pan cake makeup and coral lipstick, WEIRD

I'm in NYC too!! I love this city cause most people are wrapped up in themselves so it's easy to just get out and observe things. Plus, the museums here can't be beat.

I'm in NYC too!!  I love this city cause most people are wrapped up in themselves so it's easy to just get out and observe things.  Plus, the museums here can't be beat.