Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lwfjsjpsvjs

How bad is my acne?

Everyone views their skin differently. Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel okay with my skin. Sometimes I feel disgusting. :redface:

So I'm hoping people can tell me the truth about the severity of my skin? It's just so hard to tell myself.

post-146092-1302801989_thumb.jpgpost-146092-1302802014_thumb.jpgpost-146092-1302802024_thumb.jpg

post-146092-1302801989_thumb.jpg

post-146092-1302802014_thumb.jpg

post-146092-1302802024_thumb.jpg

its mild. I feel your pain though. Thankfully i dont have acne anymore :) thanks to a special little powder called derventa.

Anyways. what are you using to treat it?? Despite what poeple say BP is super bad for you skin and can cause worse acne. (Not ALL people react in the same way) Thats why if you stop BP you can break out 10x worse like a month after. Believe me :(

So ya, can you tell us what your using to treat it?

Mines been rated a 4/10 and 3/10 by a few people, and yours looks better then mine man!

it's milddddd, You are a teen right? everyone gets it dont worry its not that much (:

derventa? I've never heard of that before. Could you tell me more about it? :)

I've used...so many products over the years. My acne cleared up when I was about 15 after using Clinique's anti-blemish range, so I thought I'd try something different. I think I tried Clean and Clear amongst others. My acne then came back when I was 18 (I'm now 19), went back on Clinique, didn't work. Tried lots of other things, didn't work.

Then I read that products with a Ph of 5.5 are the kindest on your skin, unlike the majority of other products which are much more alkiline and 'destroy' the acid mantle of your skin. That got me thinking that I've probably been damaging my skin, causing this newer acne.

So my mum found this range called Sebamed, all with the Ph of 5.5. I've been using this for about two weeks with no real improvement to my acne, although my skin seems less red and I'm just hoping Sebamed is my cure!

I'm extremely sorry for the length of that, I have no idea where it came from!

EDIT: Also, I've been tempted to use BP before, but I've heard it can damage skin and like you said, cause further damage. I think I've damaged my skin enough so I'll be sterring clear from it, but thanks :)

Edited by lwfjsjpsvjs

we've got almost the same condition..it looks ok and then bad.:(

mine gets red and more prominent when i wash my face..and i got a huge one a few days back(can't say if its a cyst, doesn't really hurt)..i'm on differin + retin-A, and i drink turmeric juice.

take care.

i dont know if the guy who made derventa is still doing it or not. I get new bottle from him every few months but i havent heard if he is still like really working on it. ill check and see. :) he sent it out last year for free with 100% success rate. I think its still 100% ^^

Thanks everyone. I've also started having green tea; about four cups a day which is supposed to work miracles. I haven't had any new spots for about a week, although my skin looks the same as it doesn't appear to be healing.

But hey, bright side :)

i dont know if the guy who made derventa is still doing it or not. I get new bottle from him every few months but i havent heard if he is still like really working on it. ill check and see. :) he sent it out last year for free with 100% success rate. I think its still 100% ^^

Did some research on derventa. Seems pretty interesting, can you tell us some more about it. Thinking about buying it.

EDIT: Also, how do I go about purchasing it. Purchasing through their website isn't working for me.

Edited by twocoins

derventa? I've never heard of that before. Could you tell me more about it? :)

I've used...so many products over the years. My acne cleared up when I was about 15 after using Clinique's anti-blemish range, so I thought I'd try something different. I think I tried Clean and Clear amongst others. My acne then came back when I was 18 (I'm now 19), went back on Clinique, didn't work. Tried lots of other things, didn't work.

Then I read that products with a Ph of 5.5 are the kindest on your skin, unlike the majority of other products which are much more alkiline and 'destroy' the acid mantle of your skin. That got me thinking that I've probably been damaging my skin, causing this newer acne.

So my mum found this range called Sebamed, all with the Ph of 5.5. I've been using this for about two weeks with no real improvement to my acne, although my skin seems less red and I'm just hoping Sebamed is my cure!

I'm extremely sorry for the length of that, I have no idea where it came from!

EDIT: Also, I've been tempted to use BP before, but I've heard it can damage skin and like you said, cause further damage. I think I've damaged my skin enough so I'll be sterring clear from it, but thanks :)

I believe that BP causes scarring and long term does a lot of damage.

I'd steer clear.

Plenty of better options!

I also want more info on this derventa!