Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahx3

Lotion gone bad..

I recently got this lotion because I was running out of my old kind. I purchased a neutrogena 'healthy skin' lotion, without reading the label of the things that were inside. I put it on Sunday, and I was outside all day long. On Monday, my face was bright red, and there were bumps all over my face. I thought it was just a sunburn from being outside all weekend, so I ignored it and put more on. By Tuesday, my face was red, bumpy, itching and just really ittitated. It is now thursday. The reaction still isn't gone, and it looks like it's getting worse. Is this normal? It has alpha hydroxide in it, and I'm only 14 so I don't know if it's just because my skin is really sensitive or something else... :think:

All I know is that I have red, ugly and irritating bumps all over my face and they won't go away. Is there a way to get rid of this or do I just have to wait until it finally goes away? Should I see a doctor if it is a bad reaction of some sort? What do I do?? :redface: