Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ryntlbt

Finally gave in

So I'm here because I decided to give in and try Dan's regimen. I've tried countless OTC products to no avail. I don't have terrible acne, but it's persistent and equally irritating. I received the products today, so i'll start my log tonight. Included is a day 1 picture.

post-148875-1302749308_thumb.jpg

post-148875-1302749308_thumb.jpg

Edited by ryntlbt

As long as you don't have persistent cystic acne, I think there's a good chance for success with the DKR. Takes patience, but you'll definitely notice a difference, whether or not it's worth it.

Good luck.

well after the first application, I had the redness for about an hour..seems to be from the moisturizer. My face is usually red anyways so it doesn't bother me all that much. Thanks for the support!

Day 2: woke up with tight skin, especially after shower. Applied extra moisturizer and basically got through the day, still felt sort of tight and minimal peeling. I'm very concerned with this upcoming week, I'm going to Florida with temps in the 80's. I live in New York and we're just starting to get into the 60's. I burn very easily, what kinds of precautions should i take, should i skip out on any particular aspects of DKR?

get a good sunscreen like neutrogena ultra sheer or soemthing! make sure its noncomedogenic and apply it on top of your moisturizer :) should be good to go. try not to lay out in the song too long (ie tanning)

Haven't posted in a while, didn't have access to a computer. I didn't bring my regimen with me on vacation..didn't want to risk it getting thrown out at the airport. But i did bring regimen equivalent products. My acne didnt get worse on vacation, but no better. When I got home i was anxious to resume the regimen, and for good reason...it works. In the few days i've been home, and strictly following the regimen, i've noticed less red, and a drastic reduction in pimples. I'd take a picture, but the camera doesn't do me justice. I've already got an increase in confidence and look forward to continued success.