Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i don't know if this is crazy but once i was talking to my pimples and i think they gave mercy?

so don't hate your face?

and the pimples will be nice and go away?

91.00 5 minute visit

100.00 beta hcg serum quant

60.00 hepatic function panel

50.00 automated cbc, platelet and diff

********************************** this is one visit

"i don't know if this is crazy but once i was talking to my pimples and i think they gave mercy?"

yes.

a dermatology break down.

91.00 5 minute visit

100.00 beta hcg serum quant

60.00 hepatic function panel

50.00 automated cbc, platelet and diff

********************************** this is one visit

ok whats all that shit mean

thats not even the accutane charge yall...

love it that insurance thinks that acne is cosmetic and wont pay!!!!!!!

sweating is actually good for you, and so is sun. don't believe all these peoples ho hum. the sun has been around much longer than sunscreen was invented, yet skin cancer is pretty new. i love me a sweaty girl anyways

sweating is actually good for you, and so is sun. don't believe all these peoples ho hum. the sun has been around much longer than sunscreen was invented, yet skin cancer is pretty new.

i don't know if this is crazy but once i was talking to my pimples and i think they gave mercy?

so don't hate your face?

sweating is actually good for you, and so is sun. don't believe all these peoples ho hum. the sun has been around much longer than sunscreen was invented, yet skin cancer is pretty new. i love me a sweaty girl anyways

Aw, Elsa (my new buddy) my heart bleeds for you. I thought 20.00 was a lot for my bloodwork (I'm a poor college student living on my own). What insurance do you have? My insurance didn't cover Accutane either but I had my dermatologist call them and have it pre-authorized and they have now approved it up until January of 2005. I wish it were February 2005 right now smile.gif

so don't hate your face?

I dread the cost of my upcoming derm appointment. I have no insurance and I'm pretty broke these days, with school and what not. I am just so desparate and I think Accutane may help me. I hope so. I hate my face. It's so sad to admit, but I often look in the mirror to try to "cover" my acne with pointless make-up and think that I'm repulsive. I have "such a pretty face"...too bad this pretty face is disgusting.