Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amey g

Happy ive found this site

Im only 13, im very self conscious of the way i look and my spots. Not many people my age have spots like me, they are lucky! It runs in my family my mum got it and so did my dad. But im glad ive found this site beacause i never thought about people all over the world have the same as me they feel the same! Its also got good helpful infomation i need to help my skin and the pros and cons of products :)

Thankyou for making the website! :angel:

Welcome aboard! This is a great place for information and support, being here has helped me a lot in recent months. You're in a great position in your early teens to get all the information you need to help you work out how best to tackle your spots and stop it getting worse. Oh, how I wish I'd been in that possition way back when! :lol: Try not to let your spots get you down. You can beat them! Best of luck! :)

I've found more wisdom on these boards than years of visiting dermatologists. I wish I had found this place at your age - your in a great spot to get ahead on your acne treatment, and avoid some mistakes I was not informed enough to. :proud:

GL