Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chantal

Accupuncture for Acne

Has anyone had good results, or know of anything relating to accupuncture to treat acne? I heard its good to bring out toxins from your body....rather get some advice before jumping into it blindsided. Thanks :)

I went through about 5 rounds of accupuncture, did absolutely nothing for my acne

Or you can just take a sugar pill.

Think of this: They stick needles in these "energy streams" to make your energy flow better right? But when scientist go look in the body they cant seem to find these. Their response to that is that they are really tiny. But how can these people then stick needles that are bigger than the streams correctly in the right spot without any 65464dollar calculator/measurement device xD Its such BS. It never was showed to be any better than placebo in studies.

I do eat healthy.

Thanks for the responses. I have heard it helps with different ailments but theres only so much you can read about, its good to have a response from someone who has gone through the treatment.

Hey Chantal,

I have tried it once last year.I paid for 6 sessions which means a lot of money... and I didn't see any change. I just realized that I felt less depressed.

Dani

Has anyone had good results, or know of anything relating to accupuncture to treat acne? I heard its good to bring out toxins from your body....rather get some advice before jumping into it blindsided. Thanks :)

I do eat healthy.

Thanks for the responses. I have heard it helps with different ailments but theres only so much you can read about, its good to have a response from someone who has gone through the treatment.

Thanks Dani :)