Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sarcophagus

Strange blackheads!

Every since I was a teenager I started getting these weird blackhead things on my butt cheeks. Let me explain what they look like ...

They look like white hairs, and they easily come out, I can just scratch and they will come out, some of them anyways! If it was sideways it would look like this.

--------<_>

And the hair part is basically part of this black head thingy, and the core part at the end is always flat! They also turn into cysts if I get sweaty and scratch! I have tried scrubbing, and have used numerous applications ranging from simple alcohol, to antifungal/yeast/staph and nothing gets rid of them, they always come back. The only way I can get rid of them is to have someone tweez them out. And it takes around an hour, there are a lot of them! When they turn into cysts and pop, the core always comes out but it has no hair part thingy connected. I have never been able to find pictures online of this, and I know it isnt folliculitis! In my inner butt cheeks I get the cysts more often, and I do pop them, and they bleed, and its crazy, this small little flat core causing a big cyst the size of a nickle, sometimes bigger than a quarter! I get them in other locations, like the back of my legs, calfs, but those don't have hair looking parts, I can rub my finger over them and they feel hard, but come out with a simple scratch!

But anyways, I hate them, they make me feel disgusting and worthless, I don't even feel human because of it. If anyone has ever heard of this, or can give me some advice, I would greatly appreciate it. I have been debating on posting my condition online for years, but never had the courage to do so lol!

--Sarcophagus

Thanks for the reply, however they aren't ingrown hairs, like I stated above, the hair looking part is part of the flat blackhead. I have no hairs on my buttocks! I have tried peroxide, bleach, antifungals, staph, yeast, and numerous products. They always come back, and I believe it to be genetic because both my parents get them in other locations. I believe I will just go see a dermatologist!