Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bobbyholb

Post-Accutane questions?

Hey there I just finished my accutane regimen after 5 months of being on 40mgs. I stopped breaking out after my 3.5th month. For those who finished their accutane regimen id like to ask a few questions.

1) when does the oil slowly/quicky return to you?

2) did u stay on your accutane regimen or did you go back to using what you used before accutane (and how long after?)

3) when can i expect sun sensitivity to return to normal? when can you expect dry lips or skin to return to normal? (and hair too)

thanks

Hey there I just finished my accutane regimen after 5 months of being on 40mgs. I stopped breaking out after my 3.5th month. For those who finished their accutane regimen id like to ask a few questions.

1) when does the oil slowly/quicky return to you?

2) did u stay on your accutane regimen or did you go back to using what you used before accutane (and how long after?)

3) when can i expect sun sensitivity to return to normal? when can you expect dry lips or skin to return to normal? (and hair too)

thanks

1) My face is never oily anymore, my hair was oily again after 1-2 months

2) I don't use any regimen now.

3) I still have dry lips after 1.5 years, skin too but it's a lot better than during treatment. Sun sensitivity is normal, but i never had problems with this. Hair is still shedding, but less than before.