Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Professional

Laughing, smiling, and talking causes me Acne...

How depressing :/ Basic mouth movements causes so too much friction and makes me break out in that little "dip" in between the bottom lip and above the chin.

Does anyone have similar problems and can share their solution? Like literally when I start talking or laughing I can feel the inflammation build up and ice has never worked for me...

This only started recently and it's rather unfortunate because usually I am a very happy person that laughs a lot but recently people have been asking me why I'm mumbling so much and why I don't laugh as much lately.

Edited by Professional

I notice when I have dry skin, and a blemish around my mouth smiling to extreme, and moving my moth to chew food can irritate it, even make it make it bleed if its scabbed.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

I use plenty of moisturizer trust me and I've been on BP for the past 2 years so I doubt it's too drying by now.

So your plenty moisturized, and movement of the skin is still causing irritation?

Yes I know this is gonna sound wierd but when I actually mentally concentrate on the inflammation spot my acne seems to get worse but then when I completely forget about it because I'm busy with something else and forget it about it nothing happens lol. It's really hard to explain.

And I literally put about a finger length amount of moisturizer just for my chin area and I even try to stretch out the skin my smiling and it applying it but I can still feel the friction. And yeah I know at this point I sound really weird lol.

Yes I know this is gonna sound wierd but when I actually mentally concentrate on the inflammation spot my acne seems to get worse but then when I completely forget about it because I'm busy with something else and forget it about it nothing happens lol. It's really hard to explain.

And I literally put about a finger length amount of moisturizer just for my chin area and I even try to stretch out the skin my smiling and it applying it but I can still feel the friction. And yeah I know at this point I sound really weird lol.

I'm really sorry it sounds like your blemished areas are extremely sensitive, I bet one firm touch with your finger = a new blemish?

Your pores are apparently unable to breathe.

Try spreading your products on thinner, or use something that isn't so harsh maybe?

My skin disagrees with BP. There are a lot of other and IMHO better options

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape