Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JesseJ

Derma Stamp, any takers?

So yeah my scars are pretty shallow and I'm planning on getting them surgically fixed next summer. So until then I was thinking of derma stamping...

Here's the situation THIS summer, I'm going to be exposed to alot of sunlight (like 12 hours a day) for about 2 months... I know this is potentially bad for my scars but I will religiously apply sunscreen everyday so I think i will make it alive. The question is should I start derma stamping after this intense summer in the sun or should I start this month? And just continue derma stamping once a month even through the sun exposed summer? I was thinking of stamping after the summer so I can remain consistent... but who knows.

Also before I order I was either thinking the 1mm Derma Stamp or 1.5 mm, but I'm not very sure...

Any thoughts and if you have derma stamped and/or are still derma stamping, how are your results holding up? Thanks for any advice!

I was thinking of buying this derma stamp btw...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Derma-Micro-Needle-Stam...=item35aeacf5bb

Guest Timehealsall

do you have pics of ur scars?