Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Beachjon

should i wash my face on accutane?

Oh come on lol... Yes obviously every morning/night washing is good, specially putting on moisturizer/lotion

Besides you take a shower dont you? :D haha

Oh come on lol... Yes obviously every morning/night washing is good, specially putting on moisturizer/lotion

Besides you take a shower dont you? :D haha

ive been on accutane for 2 months its kinda hard to deal with such dry skin so washing anything doesnt help, after every shower i have to drench my body in lotion just so it doesnt burn from over dryness, so next time you decide to comment someones topic with such attitude think again.

I didn't mean to show attitude towards you, but if you felt that way.. my apology.. you should have been more specific on your dryness but it is really important to washing your face once/twice daily, I know its pain because my dryness if off the roof on this stuff as well.. even tho you should try Cetaphil lotion I heard is the best moisturizer while on tane, which seems to help in my case.

Edited by QQMAN

I didn't mean to show attitude towards you, but if you felt that way.. my apology.. you should have been more specific on your dryness but it is really important to washing your face once/twice daily, I know its pain because my dryness if off the roof on this stuff as well.. even tho you should try Cetaphil lotion I heard is the best moisturizer while on tane, which seems to help in my case.

This is correct, use this moisturizer for your face. Also a lot of the girls on here are very knowledgeable about moisturizers, def consult

Try their cleanser for sensitive skin as well - this combo should be just right it will keep your face sterile, healthy (well as healthy as possible on Accutane) and shouldn't be to harsh

This is correct, use this moisturizer for your face. Also a lot of the girls on here are very knowledgeable about moisturizers, def consult

Try their cleanser for sensitive skin as well - this combo should be just right it will keep your face sterile, healthy (well as healthy as possible on Accutane) and shouldn't be to harsh

what moisturizer do u use cuz cetaphil isnt that good in my opinion, its too sticky

try jojoba oil for your face and cetaphil body lotion for your body...whenever i moisturize after showering i dont get problems with dryness

what moisturizer do u use cuz cetaphil isnt that good in my opinion, its too sticky

I actually don't use a moisturizer because of my oily skin and the way they always interfere with my oil control. But just in case - I do own a bottle of the Cetaphil's because a friend of mine has great results & I have developed a great trust in the brand over the years. Also I've heard great things about the body shop's TTO moisturizer & Nuetorgina's acne geared one.

I've only been washing my face at night to take my makeup off. I noticed that once I stopped washing it twice a day, but still applied moisturizer twice a day, my face was a lot less dry. Also, if Cetaphil is to thick for you try Cerave. I used Cerave up until my dryness got really bad, then I switched to Cetaphil.