Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Identify a scar..

I need some help, but I don't have pics.

Basically I have a scar like this:

It is a round indented circle, about 1.5 mm in depth, maybe a bit more, whch seems to go through a couple of layers of skin. It is red completely in the pit/indentedness. It's quite a large indented circle, maybe 3.5mmx3.5mm.

What are the treatments for this?

All my other scars are hypertrophic.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes