Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys, I just came across Herpanacine and it seems like something I'd like to try. However, I don't want to put off Accutane any longer for another unpromising natural route, as I know Accutane works for me (aside for the relapse). If you have any experience or knowledge of Herpanacine I'd love to hear from you! Thanks :)

Hey guys, I just came across Herpanacine and it seems like something I'd like to try. However, I don't want to put off Accutane any longer for another unpromising natural route, as I know Accutane works for me (aside for the relapse). If you have any experience or knowledge of Herpanacine I'd love to hear from you! Thanks :)

I just started taking it last week. So far the i've noticed less oily on my face. My pores do look smaller.

I still have break outs on my face but it says to take for 1-2 months and you'll notice a difference and then as the months progress then so do you.

I have cystic acne and I was having really bad break outs. I'm taking the 6 pills. I'll keep you posted I suppose on the progress.

By the way I'd get it from Amazon if you decide to get it, it's cheaper for 200 capsules. I got it from the company and it was expensive.