Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brawn

What is SMD?

Guest Chrisâ„¢

SMD, in geek speak, usually means "suck my dick". Don't beat me up mods, just answering a question. *cough* i bet cest la vi will beat me up anyway. cool

SMD, in geek speak, usually means "suck my dick". Don't beat me up mods, just answering a question. *cough* i bet cest la vi will beat me up anyway. cool

Oh Lord. :rolleyes:

What!? Why was I singled out!??

Guest Chrisâ„¢

You'll never know

You'll never know

:*(

(That's a tear. Just FYI.)

You'll never know

:think:

Edited by Lapis lazuli

You'll never know

i think its cause she is one of the more aggressive mods on here. so if there is something even remotely attackworthy, shed be likely to pounce.

*sorry mod*

You'll never know

i think its cause she is one of the more aggressive mods on here. so if there is something even remotely attackworthy, shed be likely to pounce.

*sorry mod*

Yeah that's what I figured he meant but I was just puzzled by the evasiveness. I mean "You'll never know"? It's like wth, you know? :lol: Not that I'm criticising or ridiculing anyone involved here. C'est la vigne is cool (imo). And I've never had a problem with the trademarked Chris.

*sorry mod*

Lol at me being aggressive. Do I expect people to follow the board rules? Yes. Do I enforce those rules? Of course. Am I aggressive about it? I don't think so. Just straightforward. ; )

(Also, thank you for saying 'she'. A lot of people think I'm a dude.)

Yeah that's what I figured he meant but I was just puzzled by the evasiveness. I mean "You'll never know"? It's like wth, you know? :lol: Not that I'm criticising or ridiculing anyone involved here. C'est la vigne is cool (imo). And I've never had a problem with the trademarked Chris.

Haha, thank you. : )

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Lol, don't overthink it guys. I just like messing with cest, it pleases me.

think its cause she is one of the more aggressive mods on here.

think its cause she is one of the more aggressive mods on here.

More like the only mod that ever does anything (not a bad thing)

I see how it is! (But thanks, hehe. To be fair, though, a lot of the mods kick ass!) : D

Aight. lol

Edited by Lapis lazuli