Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I live in sweden and wish to order Dan's products.

In the shipping information site in the shop it says:

Due to importation restrictions I can not ship to the following countries:

Austria, Germany, Nigeria, Philippines, Sweden

If you place an order for any of these countries, there is no guarantee of receipt and the order is at your own risk.

Does this mean that I CAN order at own risk? or is it simply impossible? Is it only the BP that is illegal to import? In that case I can just buy the moisurizer and cleanser and get BP 5%BP called Basiron from here at home.

Thanks in advance

As far as I know, it's illegal to import BP in Sweden. At least, from a non-EU country. You can still order it, but if it gets intercepted by Customs, then there's no way you'll get your order. I helped a Swedish guy in the past by having it shipped to The Netherlands, and then to Sweden. It costs more (import duties, tax and additional shipping costs), but it got there without a problem.

Though I think you'll be fine, I advice you to check with Customs. They should be able to tell you if it's OK to import them (have a look at the ingredients and see if it's illegal to import any of them). Here's some websites that may help you a little: Customs, Medical Products Agency. Good luck!

Hey AKL,

this is a little bit off topic but I read here that you ordered the products while you are in the Netherlands. I'm in Holland too and want to order a kit, so I'd like to know if everything went well?

Hey Lottie1988!

Apart from the Customs charges etc., everything went well, since it's not illegal to import BP to The Netherlands. If you're lucky, your package won't be intercepted by Customs, in which case you don't have to face the extra costs. Unfortunately, most couriers will charge you for declaring the goods to Customs nowadays, so you probably will have to pay the additional costs (from the top of my head, it's about 25%, plus the courier charges (about € 12,50)). I never had a problem with DHL, when having products shipped from the US. But that's not an option for the Acne.org products, unfortunately.