Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Echo

Purchased some Neurtrogena Oil-free Acne Wash

hey, overally i have had very mild acne...an odd break out or two...which would clear up as the days go by.

however over the summer i've started to accumulate more moderate acne over my face and it looks terrible.

I purchased this cleanser, and i was wondering if it would be enough to get rid of the acne on my face. i Have quite a few breakouts on my face at the moment.

so far 95% of my acne are these

"Papules: Papules are small, red, tender bumps with no head. Do not squeeze a papule. It will do no good, and may exacerbate scarring. The Regimen provides a step-by-step program on how to treat papules. "

I was thinking of buying the 'on the spot treatment' one as well..but i didn't bother since i thought a good clenser would help me plenty.

So do you guys think that with decent water intake, and religious cleansing of my face with this acne wash twice a day will eliminate my acne?

Or will it do nothing but make my face a lot less oily.

Thanks,

Echo

I dont think it will be enuff. Neutrogena kind of sucks as far as face washes go (in my experience).

If you dont want to try dans regimen you may want to give botchlas regimen a try. Do a search.

Use a spot treatment for papule acne. SA is for whiteheads and blackheads. You should be using a BP wash instead b/c your acne is bacteria related, whereas as SA works for clogged pores.