Notifications
Clear all

Ematrix

MemberMember
(@ematrix)

Posted : 04/12/2011 3:27 am

Hey !!! Im writing from sweden and reading all your messages thanks everybody for chearing this with us!! Im am going to try ematrix and i Swear i will update every singel thing.

AND sassy you look so fine, i realy mean it.. and dont think you need more ematrix your skin realy looks beutiful.

sorry my english :P

MemberMember
(@julian1)

Posted : 11/07/2013 11:09 pm

On 4/12/2011 at 4:27 AM, ematrix said:

Hey !!! Im writing from sweden and reading all your messages thanks everybody for chearing this with us!! Im am going to try ematrix and i Swear i will update every singel thing.

AND sassy you look so fine, i realy mean it.. and dont think you need more ematrix your skin realy looks beutiful.

sorry my english 

Hur gick det f¶r dig? Var fixade du ematrix? :)

MemberMember
(@ematrix)

Posted : 03/26/2014 3:13 pm

Hej! Det gick inte sa bra om jag ska vara arlig... Efter Ematrixen jag gjorde 2011 blev min hud valdigt tunn och kanslig... Dem hade lovat att jag inte skulle tappa nagot pigment men det gjorde jag :/ Jag gjorde 4 behandlingar och det hjalpte inte alls, snarare forstorde huden...Sa jag rekommenderar inte nagon att anvanda sig av Ematrix eller nagon laser overhuvudtaget for att ta bort acnearr.

MVH Johan

MemberMember
(@ematrix)

Posted : 03/26/2014 3:55 pm

Hey everybody, I PM Dan this and I want everybody to see this to. I hope this will make at least a smal impact :)

Hey Dan! Im writing from Sweden so me english isn't the best, Im sorry for that. (always my excuse) =)

I really want to help people with acne/acne scars, OR I want to WARN people, thats the right word... I have some sick experience from serious acne and acne scars... I feel it is my duty to do something now when my problems are "solved". Before I was so depressed so I could hardly take care of my self.

I would like to post my journey and inspire people to do the right thing.

One thing that I always think about is that, acne is a BIG problem, but especially young boys/girls don't understand that if they picking, using wrong products, doing laser to early etcetera that they WILL have a BIGGER problem then acne, which is the scars that will come and stay there forever...I think If I took the doctors advice serious when I was on accutane I wouldn't got so many scars...(I double the dose). And thats just one of many stupid things I did when I was young to get rid om my acne.

What I want to say is, if they do the right thing from the beginning, it would be a greater chance that when the acne disappears they will be able to leave it there, and not continue the eternal struggle to get rid of the acne scars...

I don't have the recipe for the magic cure or something like that, I only want people to think twice, and do the right thing so they don't have the regret feeling for the rest of there life.

I hope to hear from you.

With kind regards

Johan

MemberMember
(@4meracneguy)

Posted : 03/27/2014 5:39 am

Ematrix is BS. Didn't improve my ice pick scars 1% in 4 treatments.

MemberMember
(@ematrix)

Posted : 03/30/2014 1:44 pm

Agree, just a waste of money (if you are lucky). Your skin can be damaged for ever...

peace

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 03/30/2014 8:39 pm

RF microneedling is far more effective. Ematrix has proven to be a fail smh

MemberMember
(@lockey)

Posted : 03/23/2018 11:24 pm

I just bought 3 EMatrix sessions, are there any side efrects? My scars are very fresh, still in the red phase. Should I wait until they are more healed to do EMatrix? Has anyone tried the at home Plavioa laser for scars?

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/25/2018 12:02 pm

@LockeyYou can do it now, it's for fresh scars, not good for existing scars. There are a million laser companies out there, can you link to me that one, I googled it with no results. If it's for vascular laser / IPL which is for coloration sure it could help as well.

MemberMember
(@lockey)

Posted : 03/29/2018 11:13 am

Thank you! The Palovia laser is an at home laser. I think it was discontinued. I bought mine off from EBay. It™s FDA approved at home fractionated laser. I started to use it, and some of my scars are starting to fill in! I defiantly think is helping to speed up the process. I stumbled upon it, while searching YouTube for EMatrix reviews. If you go on YouTube you will find video reviews, and I saw a couple on this site Acne.org! 

029A2D8F-AB4C-4B30-BA2D-84799A1D97AE.png

MemberMember
(@obi-wan)

Posted : 03/29/2018 6:29 pm

See the YouTube video on limitations of eMatrix- it's good for early and mild scars, especially in scarring when active acne is around. Even if its clocked at 100 mj per pin, its energy dome is very limited. It can work, but you must have very early scars. I have seen the talk by Dr Steve Eubanks the Syneron Candela key dermatologist, he goes on about the device for the past decade, but very limited before and after pictures. If I could give you advice, treat the scar type with a suitable method, and not just 'try' a device for the sake of it. I wish you well.