Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok, i got a sample of anti-septic tea tree wash from a group called australian body care and over the past few months ive found something amazing with it.

Rather than use it as a wash, dab a little blob onto every new spot that apears, 70% of the time the spot will be no more than a little dying red mark within a couple of hours, if its a larger spot/cyst, you may have to do this a few times over a 24h period to see the benefit.

Be careful though! I have spent the last 3 or 4 months experimenting with this, and have found it can often result in a small dry or "burnt" patch of skin by which i mean its flakey, so dont over do it! (though the "burn" is much better than a spot anyway). Hope this works well for everyone, its been a big relief to me really becuase i'm always getting new spots come up and its such a relief to kill them after only a couple of hours whilst there still relativley small and not too painful.

It's good that worked for you, but like you said, it's not actually really supposed to be done. I did this with a tea tree face wash a while back and the next morning my face was covered with excema and really raw... It's probably best to use the pure tea tree that is designed to spot treat and stay on the skin.

ok, i got a sample of anti-septic tea tree wash from a group called australian body care and over the past few months ive found something amazing with it.

Rather than use it as a wash, dab a little blob onto every new spot that apears, 70% of the time the spot will be no more than a little dying red mark within a couple of hours, if its a larger spot/cyst, you may have to do this a few times over a 24h period to see the benefit.

Be careful though! I have spent the last 3 or 4 months experimenting with this, and have found it can often result in a small dry or "burnt" patch of skin by which i mean its flakey, so dont over do it! (though the "burn" is much better than a spot anyway). Hope this works well for everyone, its been a big relief to me really becuase i'm always getting new spots come up and its such a relief to kill them after only a couple of hours whilst there still relativley small and not too painful.

you know what I do? I have a bunch of aromatherapy since I do facials and all, and I have pure tea tree oil. I decided to dab a small dot on each pimple before bed and although its stronger than heck, it totally killed mine also! I remember haveing a BAD one about to pop up under the skin, and one that was already big and bad and even bloody- a huge cyst that was discusting and Im SO glad that I tried this. Now Im using it all the time, but at night cause the scent is so medicine like and strong! Also, I added a drop to my face wash in the morning and let it sit on my face for 10 mins, then wash off...it makes my face feel so clean and clear! I love it

Now Im using it all the time, but at night cause the scent is so medicine like and strong!

Mmmm bb_eusa_drool.gif

I think 100% tea tree oil is what you need, it is im sure very easy to get hold of on the net, on probably in some shops too, its often put on new piercings to stop them becoming infected.

Lydia i definatley wouldnt recommend covering your face in it! Especially over the whole night, im not suprised your skin didnt like it!

Lydia i definatley wouldnt recommend covering your face in it! Especially over the whole night, im not suprised your skin didnt like it!

I didn't cover my whole face with it bb_eusa_shifty.gif ...I spot treated because I ran out of pure tea tree oil. Won't be doing that again!