Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GlenQ

Best Doc for silicone?

Just wondering who would come recommended for silicon microdroplet injections. I travel regularly between aus-usa-europe, so geography is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Just wondering who would come recommended for silicon microdroplet injections. I travel regularly between aus-usa-europe, so geography is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

I know I'm not really answering your question, but you should think twice about silikon.

Why inject something so permanent when there are so many great and safe semi-permanent options available.

Do you really know how your skin is going to react to silikon 30 yrs from now? The scar tissue and nodules that may form around it? You body might reject it years down the road. Cancer may form around it.

You should really think twice about silikon, there is no way to cut it out other than cutting your face apart.

Fr, Fulton in Miami. He wrote the book Acne.org. He had acne himself and he has had the procedures himself that he does on others. I am going to him for injections now.

Okay, regarding the micro-droplet silicone. I have researched this quite a bit on this board, and basically the guy that everybody recommends is Dr Lam in Texas.

Here's a huge thread on a guy he treated: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Microdrop...je-t220027.html

I was thinking about Dr.Lam but he has a lot of negative reviews online and that has me worried. Also, a lot of doctors do not recommend sillicone on the face, so that also worries me. Although, Dr. Lam performs TCA cross as well and he seems to be focused on skin and very knowledgeable about skin rejuvenation.

Fr, Fulton in Miami. He wrote the book Acne.org. He had acne himself and he has had the procedures himself that he does on others. I am going to him for injections now.

He wrote the book Acne.org? Can you explain this please?

A lot of doctors don't do silicone and advice against it because it is a permanent treatment. Silicone on the hands of an unskilled doctor can mean a lifetime of disfigurement. And I can bet that a lot of doctors are capable of doing it, but the risk just makes them shy away.

Dr Lam seems to be very confident, and he makes himself VERY accessible online. Check out his online forum and his youtube channel. He is one doctor I would trust absolutely. I would fly to dallas to get a silicone treatment if it werent so expensive to fly.