Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name it. I've used it. I believe I did more damage to my skin trying proactive, oxy, clearasil, and all these horrible items but, guess what? I got a disease called acne. If I don't try, I look like the elephant man or could go that route. Get help, seek a doctor, eat healthy, take your vitamins, and anything to help your skin. Citrus fruit is a great idea. The thing that worked for me was a topical called clindoxyl gel + antibiotics. I gave up on holistic nutrition and organics. To my estimate, it did very little to no good. Then again, I will never truly know. I could have been phase 4 of 4 on the acne charts had I ate terribly.

My eating is the same routine diet as when I was boxing competitively in the amateurs. I can see my 6pack no problem without flexing. I workout regularly, eat low carb meals, no fast food, no sugar, no sucrolose, gluten free diet, and still, had little to no success. I hate to discourage you guys but, my best advice for you guys is to get it under control. You can always stop taking topical gel and antibiotics. Find what works for you, then look to be "healthy." All the healthy eating in the world wont cure acne scarring. Be ware.

My eating is the same routine diet as when I was boxing competitively in the amateurs. I can see my 6pack no problem without flexing. I workout regularly, eat low carb meals, no fast food, no sugar, no sucrolose, gluten free diet, and still, had little to no success. I hate to discourage you guys but, my best advice for you guys is to get it under control. You can always stop taking topical gel and antibiotics. Find what works for you, then look to be "healthy." All the healthy eating in the world wont cure acne scarring. Be ware.

truth