Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socallover

dans new mosturizer

So I've been on dan's new mosturizer for probably about a month now.. and my face feels tight and is super dry, plus my face isn't clearing up. how long did it take for your skin to adapt to the new mosturizer?? and what exactly is the difference between the old and new mosturizer? because i personally liked the old one! =/

couldn't agree with you more. old moisturizer was a gift from god.

Basically he took out glycerin and replaced it with something that is less prone to irritate/sting/leave a tack, but in turn it does not moisturize for shit.

I wish he would just put glycerin in his moisturizer again. This new moisturizer has a LOT of quality ingredients but it just does not moisturize. Goes on well, absorbs fast as shit, and moisturizes.... for 5 minutes. then, try to smile and your fake flakes and is tight lol.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH. Try using Lac-Hydrin Five. Its kind of thick and will sting like hell for about 30 minutes after applying(due to the 5% lactic acid) but omg is so good after that haha. The 5% will keep away your flakes and even contribute to clearing acne alongside the BP. No breakouts since i started using this.