Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nevergiveup1

Best Fillers in the world for scars

Hello All,

Whcih is the best filler in the world for boxcar scars? we have people who have tried all the diffrent fillers, i would love to get a poll up to see what every one suggests!

If mods read this can we sort a poll out,

nevergiveup1

Once you get your suggestions from people, just make another thread with a poll utilizing the responses. When you make a topic, poll options are on top left side. It says "Click here to manage this topic's poll."

If you need further assistance, just let me know!

Thanks Arina,

What do you think are the best fillers out there ?

Is it some ones own fat ?

Who are the best Dr that do fillers, that is the question??

Cheers

nevergiveup1

Fillers suck from my experience - I went to one of the "best doctor" for fillers, had restylane in depressed scar and every day of my life since then has been a nightmare. No one warns you about the side effects which are MANY - if you get fillers - you are taking a huge risk. BTW if you hate the way it looks it can last a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGGGG time - up to a year in places like the cheek area which is quite static.

Which filler did you get? What type of scars were filled? What were your side effects?

Restylane

Shallow saucer scars

Side effects - the filler can migrate - it basically settles where it wants to in your face - in my case I wound up with a major, and I mean major facial asymmetry. In addition to that - I have discolored raised bumps where the needle entered my skin, the Restylane is not smooth and created a very weird texture to my skin - all the pores in that area are now enlarged. In addition to all these new problems it made my scar larger, caused it to stretch out and spread - so it's wider and a more unpleasant looking shape. It filled the scar maybe 15%. I have constant numbness and tingling in my face. My Dr is very well known and supposed to be an expert. The reality is the FDA has never approved Restylane for scar treatment it is considered "off label use". There isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret getting the injections - I would take my old scar back any time - I looked a 100% better before. I think if you do it there is a good chance you will get a VERY HORRIBLE result.