Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been surfing the net and I came up with new products called DDF. They have an acne kit? Has anyone tried it? How about Gytone? I've been thinking of buying Serious Skin Care Continuously Clear but I don't know if it has good reviews. Someone please tell me which of these products are okay? Thanks.

Im using the DDF 5% bp + tea tree oil. And lemme tell you, you get what you pay for. its by far the most effective and least irritating BP ive used ever.

It beats Dans hands down (as far as cheaper BP brands go his is the best), and slaps proactiv in the face.

But then again, your paying 20 bucks for it so it SHOULD be good.

I havent used glytone but im using an MDForte glycolic lotion. check out dermstore.com

its might be dermastore.com i dont remember.

DDF and Glytone look like really good products. I'll have to try them. Thanks for the info. I've tried Proactiv by the way and I don't think it works for me. There's no improvement in my skin whatsoever. That's why I'm trying other products preferrably acne kits.