Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sgupta

Anyone selling the old moisturizer forumulation?

Is anyone looking to sell a leftover bottle or two of the old moisturizer (even if it's partly used...)? I am having an allergic reaction to the new moisturizer formulation. I'm getting married in 8 weeks and I would prefer not to have to try out alternative moisturizers before the wedding. If anyone has started using the new moisturizer but still has a relatively full bottle of the old formulation, let me know.

Thanks.

Advertising/Soliciting: We do not allow advertising or soliciting in any form. This includes linking to or advertising other products or web sites in your posts or in your signature (we allow one exception: if you need to link to a product you are currently using in your skin care regimen and need to ask a question on a one time basis). We also do not allow any advertising to sell any products on the Acne.org message boards. This includes new or used products, regardless of brand or type. There are many web sites on which you can advertise to sell products, so please use those services if you wish to sell unwanted products.

This goes for asking people to sell you products, too. That said, I hope you find a good moisturizer soon, and congrats on the upcoming wedding!