Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey,

I've had this Cyst on my nose for a LONG time, i've tried everything I could think of to get rid of it. Do you guys know of anything that can help to get rid of it? #-o

Thanks

*MOD EDIT: Please do not advertise*

Edited by *Ariana*

I have the exact same problem a lot of the time. I've found that leaving cinnamon/honey/nutmeg on the spot is really good at reducing the inflammation. Also if it pops, neosporin is a miracle worker!

I have the exact same problem a lot of the time. I've found that leaving cinnamon/honey/nutmeg on the spot is really good at reducing the inflammation. Also if it pops, neosporin is a miracle worker!

mm taking the natural approach, i like :hifive:

u could also try turmeric & some milk to make a paste(u could also use water or lemon juice as i've heard thats what some ppl use) gently rub it a little in the affected are and leave for about 15min. if after u take it off theres slight staining, then u could put some baking soda mixed with water and gently rub it on there while leaving for another 15min(b.soda also helps since it helps slowly dries out the zit)

i, right now as we speak, have a cyst that hurted like hell on sat(which i got from eating bologna :evil: ) and when i applied turmeric to it on sat night, i woke up with it greatly reduced in size and pain. its still there since i didn't put any turmeric on it last night (but it hasn't gotten worst)... i'll DEFINATELY be putting turmeric on today to get rid of it once and for all. :)

Hey,

I've had this Cyst on my nose for a LONG time, i've tried everything I could think of to get rid of it. Do you guys know of anything that can help to get rid of it? #-o

Thanks

go to the derm and get it injected. i have had some cysts that would take months to go away and then it would leave a nasty scar. the injection will have it gone in 2-3 days at the most.

Ge the injection if you can - maybe give us a list of what you have tried so we can have a better idea of how to help & exactly how long has it been on your nose?