Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrjarjarbinks77

what scar is triangular but shallow? Anyone?

FML I don't want to post pics out of insecurity, low self esteem, and already low confidence (all things I am working on). Using differin. Not sure what I can do. Not particularly happy with my skin but, if I could fix this scar even a bit, I would be pretty happy. Differin is helping but, not to the degree I would like. Working on socializing, dating, and being confident. I would love to fix this or work on it.

I promise to post before and after pics if I get some improvement guys. PROMISE!

ps: my dermatologist would not tell me the type of scarring it was likely cause of anxiety and depression he's already noticed in me. I imagine, if he doesn't think I should bother with laser, he doesn't think its that bad or he doesn't feel its safe or worth the money? Not sure which. If anyone reading this who is young, insecure about acne or acne scarring, get help immediately. If financial struggle is the cause you haven't gotten help or assistance from parents, some dermatologists will offer you samples, all of which will help loads.

there's only 2 types... either a boxcar or a rolling scar

subcision is a safe start with either

there's only 2 types... either a boxcar or a rolling scar

subcision is a safe start with either

Against laser? I seen a awful link. http://iplandlaserdamagesupport.prophpbb.com/topic244.html

subscision sounds scary. Fuck, if it was a scar boxing or fighting or something cool, like a sport injury or whatever, I would be less then thrilled about it but, it makes for a cool story at least.

Subcision sounds scary.

Subcision is actually the least scary of the scar methods. Things can go wrong, but generally it's well tolerated, from what I hear.

laser scares the crap outta me! I'd need to work my way up to that. :D

Subcision is actually the least scary of the scar methods. Things can go wrong, but generally it's well tolerated, from what I hear.

laser scares the crap outta me! I'd need to work my way up to that. :D

I just want to fix this or make it better. It blows. I suppose I should set an appointment with my doctor to see what he recommends. Scary enough, the first thing he mentioned was LASER.