Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Susie C

Has anyone done a spray tan on accutane?

I'm going on vacation with my friends, and everybody is planning to gomto the tanning beds before hand. I don't plan on tanning at all while on accutane, but i thought I may try spray tanning my body, or buying a self tanner. Has anyone ever tried it? My body is not very dry since I've been using so may good lotions.

I'm going on vacation with my friends, and everybody is planning to gomto the tanning beds before hand. I don't plan on tanning at all while on accutane, but i thought I may try spray tanning my body, or buying a self tanner. Has anyone ever tried it? My body is not very dry since I've been using so may good lotions.

I think you will be okay. I'm going to be testing out Mystic Tan for the first time so i can decide if i want to do it before prom/graduation. Actually, if i end up liking the color/lasting time i might do it all summer! You should be fine as long as you exfoliate and keep your skin in good condition after you get spray tanned. I know with Mystic Tan you can't go there with lotion or makeup on because it will block the spray but i'm not sure what kind your area offers. Hope this helped! <3

Courtney to the rescue! I think I'll try it out before hand, I don't think they last long anyway. And my skin is actually softer than usual some reason. I never used to moisturize like this before...lol

Courtney to the rescue! I think I'll try it out before hand, I don't think they last long anyway. And my skin is actually softer than usual some reason. I never used to moisturize like this before...lol

Lol i know what you mean. Ugh, it's so difficult getting skinny jeans on when you're slathered in thick moisturizer. I'll let you know how it comes out :]

I've gotten spray tans quite a few times now while on accutane! Works great, although doesn't last very long.. not looking nice anyways. I get maybe 3-4 days of decent tan. I chalk that up to my skin shedding quicker while on the 'tane.

Just remember to lotion up while you have the spray tan on! It will help it last and not flake off.

I also get Jergins natural glow express for my face when I get a spray tan, because my face seems to get white really quick while the rest of my body holds the spray tan.