Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnepolis

Bad scarring..

So yuh.. Ive had these for many years already.

Does anything work for this kind of scarring? :<

post-93756-1302461003_thumb.jpg

post-93756-1302461003_thumb.jpg

Edited by Acnepolis

holy ****! Dude okay just be grateful to god that it isnt on like your cheeks or on your face... it actually sorta looks badass since it looks more like a scar you got from like a dog bite/bar fight. Anyway to get dramatic results (or any noticable results) you need to pay the big bucks to get either subcision or excision. Find a local plastic surgeon you can trust and get a consoltation. If you want to fix these scars your going to have to pay a fair ammount of money, but trust me the results will be much more drastic than spending hundreds of dollars on topicals that you have to use for years when you can just perform a surgery that will improve your scars.

holy ****! Dude okay just be grateful to god that it isnt on like your cheeks or on your face... it actually sorta looks badass since it looks more like a scar you got from like a dog bite/bar fight. Anyway to get dramatic results (or any noticable results) you need to pay the big bucks to get either subcision or excision. Find a local plastic surgeon you can trust and get a consoltation. If you want to fix these scars your going to have to pay a fair ammount of money, but trust me the results will be much more drastic than spending hundreds of dollars on topicals that you have to use for years when you can just perform a surgery that will improve your scars.

Fuck, I don't even know what to say. For me, its a new battle everyday. Its a nightmare some days. Its uncomfortable thinking about dating or seeing relationships, things I would normally be all over but, shy away from cause of scarring. All I can say is do some research before making a change. Its awful but, get your acne under control, take accutane. If mine isn't 100% shortly, I am going that route before making adjustments to my skin be it laser or other treatment.

subcision

fillers -- temporary bc if it doesn't work you're not stuck with it forever.

if those don't work then do excision. It will leave a line scar but will be much less noticeable. I say to do this one last because of the scar being left afterwards.

Laser won't help them at all.

Since they're deep you should get noticeable improvement. The ones on your face look mild,, which is good.

Edited by Anti - Em