Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest jms132

Almost one month with little improvement

Guest jms132

Hi guys,

So I've been doing the acne.org regimen for nearly a month now, and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

Through that month there have times where my face was pretty clear but I keep getting breakouts. To be honest there is little difference when I am on or off the regimen so I'm wondering if there is something I could be doing wrong or is it normal for me to keep breaking out?

I know I haven't been doing it for months like some members here but I just don't understand how I am still breaking out when I am smothering on the full dosage of BP twice a day.

A lot of regimens say that you will continue to break out, or that your skin may actually look worse before it gets better.

I'm not sure if anyone knows the real reason, but depending on which skin "expert" you listen to, some types of spots can start to develop weeks under the skin before they appear on the surface. One theory is that using anti acne treatments can speed up the development & so a lot of spots appear on the surface in a short space of time.

This doesn't appear to be true for everyone. You just need to be patient. Hopefully, within 2 to 3 months you will see results.

Edited by Manticore