Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Triple S

How do I do urine therapy

I don't care what anyone thinks I wanna try urine therapy, but I just don't know how to do it. Can someone tell me the steps required for it? Does it substitute as a moisturizer or cleanser?

Step 1. Aim your private parts at your face

Step 2. Urinate

Step 3. Clear skin, voila! Cleanser, toner and moisturizer all in one!

No, but seriously you're better off just eating a healthy diet and cutting out the crap.

Step 1. Aim your private parts at your face

Step 2. Urinate

Step 3. Clear skin, voila! Cleanser, toner and moisturizer all in one!

Damn, you beat me to it. Haha.

I don't care what anyone thinks I wanna try urine therapy, but I just don't know how to do it. Can someone tell me the steps required for it? Does it substitute as a moisturizer or cleanser?

It can substitute both - it just depends on your skin. If it feels dry after then just use moisturiser but i would recommend using a very mild foam wash of some sort the day after before you re-apply so that it doesn't create build up of any sort.

It's simple enough,

Collect the urine and apply all over the face with a cotton swab.

I would advise drinking water and eating primarily fruit and veg - this will produce clear, odourless urine.

Eating junk food however and failing to hydrate yourself properly would result in odorous, bright yellow urine which may tint the skin tone slightly or leave an undesireable smell.

From what i've heard - just apply once a day and try to minimise using other products.

Mid-stream urine is supposed to be the best, and collected from the first pee of the day.

I tried using it a couple of years ago. I collected mine in a small screw top plastic container. I applied it as a cleanser using cotton wool balls. I didn't use anything else. I placed the container in the fridge (inside a sealable plastic bag), so that I could apply it again in the evening.

I tried it for 2 - 3 months. It certainly made my skin feel softer, however, it did nothing at all for my acne.

Edited by Manticore

been doing urine therapy for 2 days.. skin is looking a lot less red and irritated already.. i pee in a bottle and pour it on my face after being in a warm shower for 10 minutes then I don't let the water wash it off for a few min while I'm cleaning other parts of my body.. also every time i have to pee i pee on a cotton ball and put it on my face and just leave it on for the rest of the day.. i pee a lot during the day but i just apply it whenever i have to go.. once it dries after one minute i do not notice a smell at all.. also let a little pee out for a second before applying it to the cotton pad or collecting it in a bottle.. i am noticing a few small bumps i had under the skin coming out very easily and not painfully like they normally would and it seems a few blackheads are clearing up.. i am no way clear yet but its nice not have my face feeling so painful from big bumps on my neck chinline and chin.. i quit all other topicals and i am taking a lot of vitamin b's c's and zinc and i drink 4-5 bottles of water a day..

been doing urine therapy for 2 days.. skin is looking a lot less red and irritated already.. i pee in a bottle and pour it on my face after being in a warm shower for 10 minutes then I don't let the water wash it off for a few min while I'm cleaning other parts of my body.. also every time i have to pee i pee on a cotton ball and put it on my face and just leave it on for the rest of the day.. i pee a lot during the day but i just apply it whenever i have to go.. once it dries after one minute i do not notice a smell at all.. also let a little pee out for a second before applying it to the cotton pad or collecting it in a bottle.. i am noticing a few small bumps i had under the skin coming out very easily and not painfully like they normally would and it seems a few blackheads are clearing up.. i am no way clear yet but its nice not have my face feeling so painful from big bumps on my neck chinline and chin.. i quit all other topicals and i am taking a lot of vitamin b's c's and zinc and i drink 4-5 bottles of water a day..

First step: Find out what it is

Second step: Realise it involves spreading your urine around your face and not doing it.

Seriously, the people who do this aren't right. How desperate for clear skin do you have to be to do this? F*cked up, dude... Even if it works... Just don't be a weirdo. It'd be funny if you got caught buy your mum or something

I was listening to a talk on the radio awhile ago with a group of naturopaths and someone called in and asked about this. They all said that this was absolutely not a good thing to do, and shouldn't be done unless the person had spent a long time cleansing their body, eating totally pure, etc.

Even then they said it didn't have any benefits. I know some people might say otherwise but as I was listening to this it resonated as truth to me.

Some people drink their urine as a part of the therapy as well. It just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Waste product of the body is just that: TRASH!

people only get results because it's acidic, so ffs, use lemon juice or ACV instead -- pee is just gross

Reminder: This is a support board. You don't have to like or agree with the treatment choices people make, but that is no reason to be disrespectful. Some posts have been removed.

-No fighting: personal attacks and bickering are not allowed. Healthy disagreement is welcomed, but do not flame ideas or another person.

Hey Triple S,

did you finally try the urine therapy though? How did it go? I am on my way of urine therapy right now...