Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dermadude

Intense gel I give this product a 2 thumbs up!!!!

OK I just recieved the puredeming intense gel which I ordered only 2-3 days ago and I love it. I applied it and its seems to absord extremely well instead of just looking greasy on top and damn biggrin.gif I'd have to say it really look like its working. Even my girl says it looks like its healing and toning my skin out as we speak....Now dont get me wrong its not meant to take away scarring for any reason but it sure make the skin look great. Just my two cents!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yep, it is a fantastic product. Which version are you using?

For anyone considering purchasing this product, check out the thread 'recommended products...' pinned at the top of the board - there is more information on it and details of where to purchase it there.

(This isn't spam by the way! wink.gif )

I bought the R-ALA version with the joba oil in it. It felt like my skin was getting fed the nutrients it needed...and this morning my skin looked really refreshed.

And just to let people know that it will not remove scars but maybe decrease them in size but wont take them away. Overall I will continue using this!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I agree. I think that the r-ala product is perhaps one of the best on the market, anywhere. It truly makes red marks go away at the speed of light; fantastic product. I'm totally hooked on it. Your skin gets glowy and healthy looking while on it. All the vitamin e and c, and the other great ingredients really do help the skin.

what do you use the gel in conjunction with? and in what order?

It seems its something you leave on for a while to do its thing then wash off?

I guess i would use it on a night, put it on for 45 mins or whatever. wash off, using a gentle cleanser, apply BP then moisturize.. would that work.. Or would you put it on after all the other stuff?

also.... $30! arg, is it really worth it.. or would some aloe vera gel do the same thing. my just needs toning and conditioning as its uneven and blotchy at the mo.

The intense gel is truly a great product.. Cant say what it does for scars, but it def helps improve the overall condition of your skin.. I love this stuff..