Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FatBatKiller

100 days on the DKR. Just recently started to look sunburned??

hey guys!

so ive been on the regmen for about 100 days now.( acne is all gone, just some mark left, and dry areas of skin) but a couple days ago, I started looking sunburned?(havent been in the sun at all). why am i just now getting a red face? I was using 3 pumps of BP twice a day. I didnt change up a thing.

now im wondering if I should reduce BP to one time a day? will this cause my acne to return?(biggest fear ever).

idk what to do..

thanks.

Edited by FatBatKiller

I use the DKR as part of my treatment for getting clear. I never did use the full dose, When I started, I just used 1 to 1 1/2 pumps of the old style bottle (= approx. 1 1/2 to 2 pumps of new style bottle) once per day. I reduced that to just 3 times per week some time ago & my acne hasn't returned.

I have thought of stopping the BP altogether, but, like you, I am fearful of my acne returning.

The DKR was only part of my regimen as shown in my gallery, but if I was you I would either reduce the amount to 2 pumps twice per day, or, as you say, 3 pumps once per day. Give it a month or 2 to see how it goes.

hey thanks man. i think im gonna apply a VERY small amount of BP a night, followed by a ton of moisturizer. then just spot treat in the morning.