Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm really glad that I found this website because for the first time, I know that there are other people that can relate to my struggle with acne. I wanted to make personal log so that I can track my progress with Accutane.

I have been struggling with acne since I was about 12 years old...I have tried everything: antibiotics, prescription topicals, proactiv, murad, etc, etc, etc. I have spent SO MUCH MONEY trying to rid myself of acne even spending hundreds on chemical peels, a $200 Clairisonic System...blah blah blah. :|

I am now 23 and I just graduated from ASU in December '10...I also just got married in February and I am so fed up with acne and having to hide from the world, including my husband! It sucks!!! My scars are pretty bad and I also have really thick skin which makes the scarring and red marks a lot worst and more resistant. The worst thing is not having confidence around my own husband (even though I know he loves me a lot I can't help but be self-conscience)..UGH! :doubt:

So anyways...after doing a TON of research and watching videos on youtube, reading people's logs on here, I have decided to begin Accutane. I am on day 6 today, and I am on 40 mg a day. My derm wants me to stay on until about September....I am nervous, excited, and also a little doubtful.

I can't wait to see results! :)

I am still new to this website so I need to figure out how to do all the cool signature stuff and upload my personal regimine...but I am open to advice and would like to meet others who are going through the same thing.

I just wanted to say good luck on everything! I'll be checking your log out, because I'm on Day 10, and I'd be interested in comparing our progress!

I just wanted to say good luck on everything! I'll be checking your log out, because I'm on Day 10, and I'd be interested in comparing our progress!

I actually just responded to one of your posts on your accutane log and I didn't see this lol :) Good luck to you, too! I think comparing our progress is a great idea :)

How is everything going for you?

I'm moving into my tenth day! I just can't wait to be a couple of months in. Getting over that middle mark will be amazing!

How is everything going for you?

I'm moving into my tenth day! I just can't wait to be a couple of months in. Getting over that middle mark will be amazing!

I'm also moving into my tenth day tomorrow! It went by pretty fast I'm looking at my box of pills and thinking there are only 2 packets left (yay!!!) lol.

My cheeks are pretty much all clear right now but I got a few breakouts on my forehead and chin I hope they don't get worst! Are you having any breakouts??