Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acne Security

Cetaphil vs. Purpose Cleanser

These two seem to be hands down the most popular, and highly rated cleansers, I just need help picking between the two. What are your experiences with one? and if anyone has used both which one did you like better?

I know this might not be much help to your question but try looking into the Witch range of skin products. They are what i use and they are incredibly mild and natural. Unless you are completely positive on either cetaphil or purpose then you should look into witch because i can only give good reviews :]

I haven't tried purpose, but I've tried Cetaphil, I think it was a little drying or irritating for me. CeraVe hydrating for me.

I've been using Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for like, years. Non drying, non irritating, doesn't contain any actual "acne fighting" ingredients (which makes it better in my opinion). Pretty much your run of the mill all purpose mild and gentle cleanser

I just bought Cetaphil Yesterday, and I used it last night.

I heard some GREAT reviews on YT, you should go check that out, just put Cetaphil Reviews.