Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey everyone Im new here. Im 19 and Ive been suffering from acne for a while now and Ive been using cetaphil gentle skin cleanser. Although its good and has decreased the number of breakouts Im wondering if there is another gentle skin cleanser that is better than this one. The reason is I find that cetaphil maybe TOO gentle and that sometimes I feel like my face isnt totally clean after using it. So if anyone has any recommendations plz share em thanks! smile.gif

Paula's choice has some good options at www.cosmeticscop.com. also www.makeupalley.com has reviews on products we all use so that is helpful.

cetaphil is crap... it always left a nasty residue on my face.

eucerin makes the best "gentle" cleanser ive ever used. it rinses super clean and does not dry out the skin... its called "pore purifying foaming wash"

from http://www.eucerinus.com/products/products.html

Eucerin® Pore Purifying Foaming Wash

Removes make-up and dirt, while eliminating excess oil. Gentle and non-drying, it improves your complexion without leaving pore-clogging residue behind. Soap-free and fragrance-free, the Pore Purifying Foaming Wash is safe to use twice a day without stripping skin of its natural oils.