Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chensg

pls offer me ur inputs!

hi all. i am at a loss about what to do w/ these few nodules on my face. i am currently on differin .1 daily before bed and antibiotics. my frustrations comes when these these nodules on my face that never fails to bleed whenever i wash my face, i have not touch my face at all during the day and its all good but whenever i wash my face these few nodules (they are located amongst scraps, its just one big patch) will bleed and there will small amt of pus coming out, its annoying because they never seem to close up. i am currently moisturizing them during the day but its the bleeding that annoys me because i dont know what to do with them. many times when pus comes out i would think its a good chance for me to purge them all out for good but i dont want to pick them. but if this bleeding doesnt stop sooner or later all these pus coming out is going to spread to the rest of my face and make it even worse. what do i do? i am currently washing my face twice or trice at max per day.

hey thats what was happening to me too! every hour or so i put a paper towel on my face and i saw some blood on the towel. I've been using Sulfur cream for the past 2 months and it stopped..

Edited by acnegonenow

I have that problem too, when I wash my face zits will get a small hole in them. It's good that you're moisturizing. I personally am not as patient. I like to pop things. I don't think you need to worry too much about pus spreading to the rest of your face if it leaks out from the acne. I've had that happen many times and it never majorly spreads or anything like that. You could try wrapping an ice cube or something frozen in a paper towel and holding that gently against the spot for 2-4 minutes or putting something antimicrobial on the spot after it breaks open. Plus, you are on antibiotics and using differin so the differin will help keep the pores open and the antibiotics will kill bacteria, so that should really help with keeping it from spreading.

I see your regimen has you using an acne bar soap - I'd swap that out for a cleanser (one that won't irritate your face).

Maybe its time to stop moisturizing them, and attack them, hit them hard, and dry those suckers out - make them pay for with their lives for every inch of your face they try to take. :badgrin:

ofcourse I mean a strong spot treatment try TTO its working so good for me right now.

I see your regimen has you using an acne bar soap - I'd swap that out for a cleanser (one that won't irritate your face).

Maybe its time to stop moisturizing them, and attack them, hit them hard, and dry those suckers out - make them pay for with their lives for every inch of your face they try to take. :badgrin:

ofcourse I mean a strong spot treatment try TTO its working so good for me right now.

Hi all. Just wanted to share sth with all with you. So i managed to stop the bleeding with these 2 cyst i had on my jawline, i did sth that i think no one shld do. But i was desperate. I dabbed sth called 'TCP' on my jawline to avoid infection. TCP is actually a liquid used to apply on wounds when u get a bruised knee or watever. Anyways, it worked. the bleeding stopped and it become dried and the blood clot fell out few days ago and now that part of my skin looked like its healing nicely. But i wouldnt suggest that you use that on your face tho, it just sounded a bit wrong. But i was glad it paid off on my jawline. I figured, what the heck right. Since jawline isnt that visible if i messed up. So there it is.

I am also quite glad that most of my acne had dried up and/or stopped opening up so easily. I dont know if it is the differin starting to work but a lot of them had dried up nicely and dried pus scraps are slowly but surely dropping off. However, i have quite a alot of red marks tho. I am hoping Differin can help to reduce some of them.

Anyway, hockeymc16, i had actually managed to get myself Cetaphil few days ago. I was on some of the forum and many said it works quite well when on accutane. I actually went on accutane just this morning and so i am planning to use that. I hope Cetaphil is as good as it says. *fingers crossed*

If any of you wants info on TCP, here it is. I still think you should think twice about doing what i did tho. I took a gamble.

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/health-therapies-t...septic/1514142/

Hi all. Just wanted to share sth with all with you. So i managed to stop the bleeding with these 2 cyst i had on my jawline, i did sth that i think no one shld do. But i was desperate. I dabbed sth called 'TCP' on my jawline to avoid infection. TCP is actually a liquid used to apply on wounds when u get a bruised knee or watever. Anyways, it worked. the bleeding stopped and it become dried and the blood clot fell out few days ago and now that part of my skin looked like its healing nicely. But i wouldnt suggest that you use that on your face tho, it just sounded a bit wrong. But i was glad it paid off on my jawline. I figured, what the heck right. Since jawline isnt that visible if i messed up. So there it is.

I am also quite glad that most of my acne had dried up and/or stopped opening up so easily. I dont know if it is the differin starting to work but a lot of them had dried up nicely and dried pus scraps are slowly but surely dropping off. However, i have quite a alot of red marks tho. I am hoping Differin can help to reduce some of them.

Anyway, hockeymc16, i had actually managed to get myself Cetaphil few days ago. I was on some of the forum and many said it works quite well when on accutane. I actually went on accutane just this morning and so i am planning to use that. I hope Cetaphil is as good as it says. *fingers crossed*

If any of you wants info on TCP, here it is. I still think you should think twice about doing what i did tho. I took a gamble.

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/health-therapies-t...septic/1514142/

Hey man, good for you. For years I somehow missed the memo on how an acne wash cleanser can irritate your skin. but recently before starting my new routin I cut out a syltc acid acne wash, for a gentle one, and the difference in the way my skin felt, as well as the fact it actually reduced breakouts left me wanting to smack myself 3 years ago